All meals meet federal and state requirements. If you would like to receive a monthly copy of the Nutrient Analysis report by email, please contact Stella Young.
Free or reduced-price meals are available to students whose families are income eligible. Parents may request a paper application from the school secretary or contact the Putnam County Child Nutrition Office at 304-586-0500 ext. 1764, or apply online here.
- Eligibility Guidelines for Free and Reduced Meals
- Instructions for registering online for meal benefits
Watch a YouTube video about the real lunch story, which highlights all the positive changes that have occurred in today’s school cafeterias.
Select links at the right for information on meal prices and billing, celebration guidelines and educational websites with nutrition information. Other information is available below.
- Child Nutrition - Did You Know?
- Guidelines for Allergies in the School Setting
- School Breakfast Benefits
- School Breakfast Program
- Wellness Assessment Scorecard
- Wellness Summary Report
- Wellness Policy
- WVDE Policy 4321.1 Standards for School Nutrition
The Special Dietary Needs Medical Statement is available in the main menu under Parents > Student Health.